LEM have a wealth of experience and expertise in residential block management offering bespoke packages to suit your individual needs.
Whether you are looking for full statutory and secretarial services, facilities and building management, an accounts only service or simply for us to arrange your buildings insurance, our appointment can be tailored to meet your requirements.
We truly believe that communication is the key to a successful working relationship. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and professional approach to all of our clients, all of the time.
Designated buildings and account managers are assigned to each building and our clients have direct access to their team coordinators.
Our Block Management Services include:
- Providing quarterly Director reports of income and expenditure.
- Inspection of common parts at a frequency to be agreed with the Client.
- Regular attendance of Directors meetings and reporting on estate matters.
- Attendance of AGM’s, EGM’s and Residents meetings as required.
Company Secretarial Services
- Administering the Company Statutory records.
- The maintaining and filing of annual returns.
- Providing the Registered Office of trading for companies.
- Executing documentation as Company Secretary.
- Undertaking all statutory administration on behalf of companies.
Accountancy and Finance
- Maintaining property accounting records of all income and expenditure.
- Providing up to the minute management accounts, cash reconciliation and debtors reports.
- Preparing the service charge accounts at the companies year end in compliance with the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and ICAEW Technical Release.
- Liaising with company accountants in the preparation of company accounts, certification and audits in accordance with the Terms of the Lease.
Budget & Reserve Forecast
- Preparing the annual budget in consideration of normal operating expenditure and contractual charges.
- Maintaining a long term major works programme and reserves forecast.
- Regular reviews of expenditure year to date and year end forecast.
Ground Rent and Service Charges
- Preparation of ground rent and service charge demands.
- Compliance with legislation in the serving of notices and summary of tenants rights.
- Calculation and serving of service charge excess demands.
- The issue of statement and final demands and active collection of service charge arrears.
Legal and Conveyancing
- Liaising with companies appointed solicitors.
- Receipting notices.
- Executing Deed of Covenants/Variation.
- Providing answers to Pre-Contract Sales Enquiries.
- Receiving application for Lease Extensions.
- Liaising with solicitors and valuers on behalf of the Management Company.
- Enforcement Notices of Breach of Covenants.
- Liaising with brokers to ensure the buildings facilities and assets remain fully insured at all times.
- Arranging Public Liability Insurance – Lift Insurance, Directors and Officers Insurance, Buildings Insurance.
- Specialist insurance for facilities, equipment and artefacts.
For more detailed information on each of our block management services, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
To speak to a member of our Block Management team call us now on 01753 850071.