With a commitment to improving building operations and reducing operating costs, the LEM Facilities Management team have built a formidable reputation in managing the operational requirements for all types of Leasehold, Estate and Commercial Properties.
Over the past 25 years we have built an unparalleled network of service providers and maintenance contractors to support our client base.
Approved contractors provide a professional and attentive approach ensuring priority attendance and account billing.
Our Building Management team will carry out a full assessment of all facilities and fixed assets within the development. With the clients approval, LEM will award service and maintenance contracts.
Our office maintains a full record of all service contract renewal dates, risk assessments logs and major works schedules which enables the building manager to keep control of the budget and scheduled maintenance programme and ensure that the client remains fully aware of the costs, conditions report and long term maintenance projects.
Property Maintenance and Repairs
- Regular site inspections and reporting to Landlord’s/Management Company Directors
- Preparing a preventative maintenance programme and major works forecast.
- Health and Safety Reports & Assessments.
- Risk assessments to be carried out in compliance with legislation.
- Fire certification, landlords electrical testing, asbestos survey, legionnaires inspection and certification
Contractors / Service Agreements
- Review all service and maintenance contracts.
- Assessment of Specification of Works and Method Statements.
- Obtaining tenders and quotations for new appointments.
- CRB/DBS checks.
- Risk Assessment.
- Method Statements.
- Specification of Works.
Facilities and Fixed Assets
- Full assessment of facilities and fixed assets within developments.
- Lift maintenance contracts.
- Lift engineering policies.
- Gate maintenance contracts.
- Pumping station and plant contracts.
- Fire detection systems.
Section 20 151 Notices / Project Management
- Issuing of Notices.
- Collection of service charges.
- Administration and processing of tenders.
- Liaising with structural engineers, surveyors and contractors.
- Supervision of works.
- Account management of project costs.
- Reporting to Clients on progress of works and sign off.
For more detailed information on each of our facilities management services, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
To speak to a member of our Facilities Management team call us now on 01753 850071.